Do note every pin is handmade, from filling the enamel to polishing the metal, so keep in mind not all pins can be perfect!
- highest quality
- minor imperfections may include the following
- slightly low filling
- small scratches or scruffs on surfaces
- tiny pores (looks like bubbles) or faint dust in enamel
- slight discoloration in metal
- contain a few noticeable imperfections, which can include:
- small black spots
- more noticeable scratches or scruffs on surfaces
- more noticeable tiny pores (looks like bubbles) in enamel
- more noticeable faint specs/dust
- pins exhibit *major* flaws/imperfections offered at a major discount (up to 50%)
- multiple imperfections which includes:
- lower quality/leaking/overflow of enamel
- deep scratches, scruffs. or excess enamel on surfaces
- low fills in larger or visually prominent areas
- posts are loose/wiggly/bent
- noticeable black specs or dust
- unforeseen problems or imperfections
! DISCLAIMER !
enamel pin colors may vary depending on your screen/photo editing
upon purchasing any enamel pins, it is assumed that you have read, understood, and agreed to this grading scale.
thank you for reading! ♡